Happy Friday! Today, I’ve got some tips and resources for email marketing for technology solutions.
First the tips:
- Keep the subject lines short – You’ve got 35 to 50 characters at most before you’re cut off.
- Keep the message short. You should be able to say almost anything in 100 words or less.
- Keep the language clear – reduce the jargon and speak plainly. Your email could be forwarded…
- Talk about your reader’s issues, not your solution. How can you help make their life easier, save money, improve revenue, improve efficiency, reduce workload…
- Remove the sidebar. They’re not made for mobile devices.
Now the resources:
Spiceworks You’ve Got Email on-demand webinar and companion workbook Five Tips for Creating Email Campaigns that Don’t Suck (PDF).
If you need help crafting the perfect email marketing message, I’d be happy to help. Contact me at 905-439-9340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.